BOOST YOUR BOOTH WITH TRADE SHOW PROFESSIONALS
GET A TRADE SHOW DREAM TEAM
IMPROVE YOUR TRADE SHOW ROI
AVOID LOSING TIME AND MONEY
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TRADE SHOW TEAM?
A talented business partner with a business and ROI oriented mindset, fully dedicated to the success of his clients
“I can say that without Ruben and his methodology, our participation in a major technology fair, Viva Technology, would not have been such a success. He is a talented business partner with a business and ROI oriented mindset, fully dedicated to the success of his clients.”
Corporate Innovation Manager, RATP Group
TEAM IS OVERWELMED BY TIRE-KICKERS AND BOREDOM
- Your team’s energy falls into passive mode
- They’re waiting for visitors to engage
- They lose precious time engaging with tire-kickers
YOUR TEAM IS BUSY ALL DAY WITH THE RIGHT VISITORS
- Your team’s energy is high and constant all day
- They only spend time with valuable visitors
- They leave the engagement phase to our professional greeters
Boost your team’s efficiency and your ROI by adding professional greeters
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Trade show professionals with the right techniques to attract the right visitors
WHAT YOU WILL NOT GET
People to clean your booth, make coffee or distribute leaflets
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR GREETERS
GREETERS GOALS - EXPECTED RESULTS
By hiring greeters, you will get:
- Professionals with engagement techniques that will drive the right visitors to your booth
- A pre-qualification phase that will ensure your sales team only talks to the people you want
- Display of an engaging friendly image to the external public
- Increase in conversion rate and ROI
- Selected for their outgoing, joyful spirit, extraverts but humble
- Trained to our engagement techniques
- Briefed about your products and services and the profiles of visitors you are looking for
- Per day/per greeter: 670€ excl. tax
- Costs for transport and hotel is at your expense, but not meals
The following rules are here to make sure you get full satisfaction from our greeters.
For each 45 minutes on the booth engaging visitors, a 15 minutes break is to be taken.
That means that they will take a 15 min break out of the booth for every hour.
Or a 30 minutes break every 1h30.
Over an 8 hours trade show day that means they will only be present on the booth for 6 hours.
No more than 3 days in a row are to be considered for each greeter.
Due to the contractual nature of greeters, they can be booked no later than a month before a trade show.
30% fee is required to be paid in advance that will not be reimbursed in case of cancellation, but can be reported to a later date or another trade show.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? LET’S TALK
Whether you are ready to hire one of our greeters, have questions or doubts, or want to see them in action before you book one or several of them, we’ve got you covered.
Select one of the choices on the form and we will do everything to satisfy your needs.